Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blur hair

I finally did it:-) I dyed my hair blue. I absolutly love it!
First, I wanted to dye my hair pink with blue ombre. So I ordered La Riche Directions of the internet, colours: lagoon blue and pastel pink. Then, I lightened my hair which tuner yellow xD.
Then I put all the pastel pink dye over my hair, and washed it off after 20mins. And it turned crap. There was almost no colour. Girls at school were kind enough to call it a strawberry blonde. Really sweet of them :-)
Later, I read that the longer you keep Directions on your hair the more vibrant the colour is...
I also learnt that you can dillute it in conditioner which allows you to manipulate the tone.
I personally thought that the lagoon blue which arrived was too dark so I was happy that I don't have order another dye. I mixed it with conditioner, left it on my hair for two hours and the colour came out beautifully!
For a few days before I also washed my hair using only slicone free shampoo and conditioner, so the colour could penetrate my hair better.
Anyway, the effect:


No comments:

Post a Comment